Foxhills Club & Resort is on the hunt for a talented Marketing Manager to join the team. Imagine Foxhills is a village and the members’ emails are the village newspaper. You’re our top reporter whose goal it is to find the story and show it in a way that excites members and makes everyone else want to join.
You’ll have the ability to produce eye-catching written content in the shape of newsletters, email campaigns, marketing copy, and social content. You will also have experience of managing multiple social media channels, confident at creating photo and video content for all platforms and designing online and offline marketing materials using Adobe CC, particularly InDesign.
A passion for and prior experience within health, fitness, sports, food or hospitality is essential. Well organised, you like working under pressure and can deliver content to a brief efficiently, on brand and on time.
Foxhills is a family-owned, 4 star hotel and leisure membership club with over 4,300 members in Ottershaw, Surrey. In addition to 70 spacious hotel bedrooms, fantastic spaces for weddings and events, the club offers a wide range of leisure activities. Two 18-hole golf courses, a par-3 nine-hole, three restaurants, an award-winning spa and gym and eleven tennis courts are offered. ‘The Pavilion’, a brand new £7m leisure facility with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four activity spaces offering everything from art to Zumba classes, a deli-style restaurant and crèche make up our fantastic resort.
The superb facilities are just part of the story. It is the warm and friendly service that makes us unforgettable. Our mission is that you will leave feeling better than when you arrived. And we can’t achieve this without the great team who put fantastic customer service at the heart of everything they do
The role of Marketing Manager is full time for 40 hours over 5 days per week, office based and typically Monday to Friday but with some evenings and weekends required to capture the stories.
We’d love to hear why you are the perfect fit!
- Prior employment within the health, fitness, sports, food or hospitality sector essential
- Experience managing multiple social media channels
- Confident at creating photo and video content
- Prior experience designing online & offline marketing material using Adobe CC /InDesign
- Able to deliver content to a brief, efficiently, on brand & on time
- Organised and enjoy the buzz of working under pressure
- Excellent standards of written and spoken English
- Complimentary club membership for you and your partner (qualifying period applies)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- 50% F&B discount in Flo’s and the halfway huts whilst at work
- Resort dining and accommodation discounts
- Generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but anticipate a large response to this advert, so should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.