An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to join Foxhills Club and Resort to ensure that the hotel, staff and rental accommodation, leisure facilities, swimming pools and grounds are well maintained, legally compliant and provide a superb guest experience, in line with our four star standards.
The role is as varied as our facilities so you will need to be a good all-rounder. General repairs, electrics, carpentry, plumbing and swimming pool maintenance are all skills that will come in handy.
Foxhills is a family-owned, 4 star hotel and leisure membership club with over 4,300 members in Ottershaw, Surrey. In addition to 70 spacious hotel bedrooms, fantastic spaces for weddings and events, the club offers a wide range of leisure activities. Two 18-hole golf courses, a par-3 nine-hole, three restaurants, an award-winning spa and gym and eleven tennis courts are offered. ‘The Pavilion’, a new £7m leisure facility with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four activity spaces offering everything from art to Zumba classes, a deli-style restaurant and crèche make up our fantastic resort.
The superb facilities are just part of the story. It is the warm and friendly service that makes us unforgettable. Our mission is that you will leave feeling better than when you arrived. And we can’t achieve this without the great team who put fantastic customer service at the heart of everything they do.
The role is for 40 hours per week working on a 5 days in 7 basis with weekends/bank holidays required on a rota basis. Shifts will be between 5am and 9pm. Please note that live-in accommodation is not available for this position.
- Operational maintenance experience in a similar environment
- A broad skill-set and a practical nature
- Pool maintenance or pool water testing experience desirable
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Team player
- Complimentary club membership for you and your partner (qualifying period applies)
- Uniform provided
- Product and service discounts including spa, restaurant and hotel stays
- 28 days’ holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary annual hotel stay for two
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but anticipate a large response to this advert, so should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.