Foxhills Club and Resort has invested £7m in The Pavilion; a new, family-friendly leisure and dining facility and are recruiting an Assistant Manager to the team.
Reporting to The Pavilion Manager, the role is primarily food & beverage focussed. You will be based in ‘Flo’s’ a 50 seat deli-restaurant at the heart of The Pavilion, with a wrap-around deck and superb views over the golf-course. Flo’s serves delicious, freshly prepared food, smoothies and drinks to our members. We are seeking a person who has prior team leadership experience and can build a loyal team.
Reporting to The Pavilion Manager, the role is primarily food & beverage focussed. You will be based in ‘Flo’s’ a 50 seat deli-restaurant at the heart of The Pavilion, with a wrap-around deck and superb views over the golf-course along with a pool-side terrace. Flo’s serves delicious, freshly prepared food, smoothies and drinks to our members. You will be responsible for taking bookings for our children’s birthday parties and delivery on the day. We are seeking a person who has prior team leadership experience within the hospitality industry, who is innovative and creative with a passion for delivering excellent customer service standards.
You will work alongside a leisure based Assistant Manager and be supported by a team of Assistants to ensure that the Pavilion runs smoothly overall, so if you can swim we will ask you to become an emergency pool responder and first aider for which training will be provided.
Foxhills is a family-owned, 4 star hotel and leisure membership club set in Ottershaw, Surrey. In addition to 70 spacious hotel bedrooms, fantastic spaces for weddings and events, the club offers a wide range of leisure activities. Two 18-hole golf courses, a par-3 nine-hole, three restaurants, an award-winning spa and gym and nine tennis courts are offered. ‘The Pavilion includes a 20m indoor pool, a 25m outdoor pool and sun patio, an imaginatively designed crèche and four activity spaces offering everything from computer gaming, musical instruments to nightclub spin and art classes.
The superb facilities are just part of the story. It is the warm and friendly service that makes us unforgettable. Our mission is that you will leave feeling better than when you arrived. And we can’t achieve this without the great team who put fantastic customer service at the heart of everything they do.
The position is for 40 hours per week on a 5 days in 7 basis. Shifts will typically be between 8am and 8pm including weekends on a rota basis.
- Prior supervisory or management F&B experience
- An ability to make members feel welcome if they are 5 or 55
- Able to swim & willing to carry out emergency pool responder duties
- An interest in fitness, wellbeing or creative pursuits
- First aid qualified (training provided if required)
- Food safety qualified (training provided)
- PC literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Able to travel to Foxhills
- Complimentary club membership for you and your partner* (*qualifying period applies)
- Product and service discounts including spa, restaurant and hotel stays
- 28 days’ holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary annual hotel stay for two
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but anticipate a large response to this advert, so should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.