We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer service oriented Reception Manager to join our team. Supported by a team of eight across the Reception and Nights teams, you will ensure our guests and members receive a warm, responsive and informative welcome at the reception desk.
In addition to developing the team, improving procedures and efficiency you will be a part of the resort Duty Manager team. Our ideal candidate will have experience of front of house systems and procedures and be able to demonstrate successfully implementing standard operating procedures in a quality environment. We are about to go live with a new resort-wide management system 'Resort Suite', so you will have plenty of opportunity to make a difference.
This role is full time on a 5 days out of 7 rota basis, covering 8 hour shifts generally between 6.45am and 11pm including, weekends and bank holidays. Occasional night shifts may be required to provide support and holiday cover and during the initial learning period.
- Assistant or Reception Manager experience in a four star hotel
- Prior experience and high standards of guest care
- Knowledge of computerised check-in systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- First Aid at Work qualified desirable
- Prior Duty Management experience desirable
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards and bonuses
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.