Are you a night owl with a flair for numbers, an eye for security and a love of delivering excellent customer service? We are seeking a Night Auditor to join Foxhills on a part time basis and would love to hear from you.
Part of the Reception team and based in the Manor House, you will be responsible for running the night audit, ensuring safety and security and provision of excellent standards of guest care overnight, with the support of up to two Night Porters at our stunning 70 bedroom hotel and leisure resort.
You will cover the Night Manager’s days off; running the night audit; cash flow, revenue figures, balancing shifts and banking. Along with the usual responsibilities of late check-in, early check-outs, food & beverage support, wake-up calls and the issuing of newspapers.
You will need to have hotel reception, reservations or night audit/porter experience and be able to direct a small team in supporting the daytime operation. Your customer service skills will of course be excellent.
Shifts are 10.45pm until 7.15am on a part time basis of 3 nights per week which will include weekends. Occasional day shifts will be required especially during the initial training period.
- Familiarity with check-in/out procedures and computerised reservations systems
- Prior night audit experience
- Experience of managing emergency situations such as fire alarms/evacuations
- Evidence of handling customer service situations with positive outcomes
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Have an authority presence
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- Your own transport will be required as live-in is not available for this position
- First Aid and personal licence accredited (desirable)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- 28 days’ holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should you not hear from us within 3 weeks please assume you are unsuccessful on this occasion