A lovely opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to join our friendly and welcoming team at Foxhills.
As a Receptionist based in the Manor House, for our 70 hotel bedrooms and 9 meeting rooms, you will create the first impression of Foxhills for many of our guests. You will need to have superb standards of guest care, be smart, polite, well-spoken and friendly. In addition to check-in and check-out your shift responsibilities will include daily banking, invoicing and taking reservations when needed. Liaising closely with members of your team and other departments will ensure we exceed the expectations of our members and guests whilst they are at Foxhills, so they can’t wait to visit again!
The role is 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis, covering 8 hour shifts generally between 6.45am and 11pm including, weekends and bank holidays.
- Prior hotel experience; preferably in Reception or Reservations
- Experience of providing excellent standards of guest care
- Knowledge of computerised check-in systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- First Aid at Work qualified
- 28 days’ holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Complimentary hot and cold meals in our staff canteen
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee incentives and awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.