An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic waiter or waitress to join the food and beverage team in our family friendly restaurant; the Summerhouse. In your role as Food & Beverage Assistant you will take food and drink orders, serve guests, clear and lay tables and ensure the restaurant is clean, tidy and welcoming and that every guest is greeted with a smile.
The Summerhouse is popular with our club members and families who enjoy the relaxed environment and friendly, personal service that you provide. As such we seek team members who are passionate about what they do, are able to engage with our younger guests and are looking to develop their skills in a varied environment. Progression opportunities exist and we always seek to promote from within wherever possible.
The role is full time for 40 hours per week on a 5 days out of 7 basis, including weekends and bank holidays. Opportunities for overtime and cross training in other parts of the resort are also available.
- Prior waiting experience
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Passionate about ensuring the guest has a great experience
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- A team player
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you are unsuccessful on this occasion
- Share of gratuities
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team