We are seeking a Facilities Manager to join the team at Foxhills Club and Resort, Surrey to oversee the strategic planning and day to day maintenance of the operation.
Foxhills is a privately owned 4-star membership club and hotel with seventy bedrooms, nine function rooms, three restaurants and extensive leisure facilities including eleven tennis courts, three golf courses and five swimming pools - so knowledge and experience of managing pools is an important part of the role.
We have ambitious plans for the club over the next few years including building a new 1600m2 family facility, bar and restaurant and yoga cabin along with additional car parking, staff accommodation and covering three tennis courts to provide all weather facilities. So you will need to have prior experience managing projects.
Supported by a small team of maintenance personnel and a part time Health & Safety Manager, operational responsibilities include ensuring health and safety compliance of all buildings, roads, pathways, facilities, plant, fixtures and fittings across the resort including for staff accommodation and the Mews; a unit of private let apartments.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be part of the executive team helping ensure that we deliver on our promise to ‘feel better when you leave than when you arrived”
The role is full time for 40 hours per week generally from Monday to Friday however flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
- BIFM Level 4 or 5 qualified
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Pool plant operator qualified
- Legionella Management qualified
- Asbestos Management qualified
- Prior experience operating within a quality customer service environment
- Prior experience managing a small team
- A structured approach
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- 28 days’ holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Private healthcare and cash-back health plans
- Income protection and life insurance
- Complimentary hot and cold meals in our staff canteen
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee incentives and awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.