An exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join Foxhills 4 star hotel, club and resort, in Ottershaw, near Woking.
As a Corporate Sales Manager you will take a structured approach to key accounts; including corporates, agents and corporate membership. You will ensure ongoing relationship development to maximise yield and negotiate all contracted transient bed nights and event rates with corporate companies and agents.
You will be responsible for cross selling and lead generation amongst the various teams across the resort and the corporate memberships held at Foxhills enticing them to use the conference and events facilities as well as hotel rooms and F&B outlets.
Generating new business through sales calls, show rounds, fam-trips, and attendance at industry events, you will report directly to the Group Director of Sales and work closely with our Reservations/Revenue Manager, Membership Manager and Sales & Events Manager Office Manager.
Our ideal candidate will be able to implement improved systems and working practices to ensure integration with relevant departments increasing internal lead generation. You will of course need solid sales and negotiation skills, be an excellent communicator with a hospitality sales background in quality, resort style properties.
This role is typically Monday to Friday but occasional evening and weekend working will be required in line with business needs.
- Proven sales experience in a four-star hotel or leisure resort with a corporate sales background
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
- Revenue and target driven
- Strong communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Local competitor and prospect knowledge
- Operational hospitality knowledge
- Quarterly sales incentive bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary staff canteen
- Complimentary annual hotel stay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Hotel incentives, awards & annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should you not hear from us within 3 weeks please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.