Do you have a steady background as a banqueting chef in a busy hotel kitchen operating at rosette level? If so we would love to hear from you. We are seeking a banqueting Chef de Partie to report into our Head Banqueting Chef to prepare for functions at Foxhills Club and Resort near Woking.
With nine function rooms in the Manor House, the Clubhouse which seats up to 180, external terraces and a flexible restaurant, banqueting is always busy with weddings, conferences, events and private dining.
If you enjoy being busy and working to a high and consistent standard in a professional kitchen then please do get in touch. We offer a good rate of pay and share of tips with opportunities to progress and develop within the brigade.
Live-in accommodation may be available for this position if required.
- Consistent banqueting experience as a CDP at rosette standard
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate about food
- First Aid at Work qualified advantageous
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Share of restaurant tips
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Discounts across the resort
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.